The US online gambling market is loaded with excellent online casinos and sportsbooks that offer great odds and games. One of the most popular among them is definitely FanDuel.
It’s a betting and casino site with a wide range of sports markets that allows US bettors to get some of the best odds on popular events such as the Superbowl and virtual sports. The casino app is available in all states that online gambling is legal, providing access to the best FanDuel slots and casino games in the US.
The website and the FanDuel app are available in many states including:
- Michigan (Casino and Sportsbook)
- Connecticut (Casino and Sportsbook)
- New York
- New Jersey (Casino and Sportsbook)
- Pennsylvania (Casino and Sportsbook)
- West Virginia (Casino and Sportsbook)
FanDuel Casino has partnered with some of the leading payment providers in the USA. The list of FanDuel casino payment options include everything from paying with a bank account to e-wallets. Each FanDuel payment option is legit and easy to use. You can make a deposit with no hassle and without processing fees that some online casinos employ.
In this guide, we’ll tell you more about the available FanDuel payment methods and how to fund your account and withdraw money.
Overview of the FanDuel Payment Options
The table below presents all of the available payment methods at the casino with their deposit limits.
|Payment method||Min/Max Limits||Processing times||Fees|
|Online Bank Transfer||$10||Instant||/|
|PayNearMe||$10 / $500||Instant||/|
As you can see, most FanDuel deposit options are instant, with the only exception being payments via check. Every FanDuel deposit option has the same deposit limits. No fees are charged on any option. Whether you’re a fan of online banking or PayPal, you can make fast and safe deposits at FanDuel.
Keep in mind that the majority of options can also be used as withdrawal methods. It’s easier to deposit and withdraw via one FanDuel payment method rather than using an alternative method.
How to Deposit Money at FanDuel?
If you want to bet at FanDuel you’ll need to be over the legal age in your state. This is typically 21 and over. Of course, you’ll also need to be a registered FanDuel member and ensure that you cover the minimum deposit. To add casino credits to your FanDuel account, follow this guide:
- Sign in to casino.fanduel.com using your credentials on your computer or mobile phone
- Click Deposit under your account to start
- Enter the desired amount
- The casino will now ask you which payment method you want to use. Choose the one you are most comfortable with – it can be a bank card, an e-wallet, or a prepaid card
- Confirm the transaction
- The money should be available in your account instantly
Making a FanDuel deposit is pretty easy, even if you’re a new bettor who hasn’t done it before. Keep an eye on the deposit limit, cover the minimum, and you’ll be halfway through playing slots, roulette, or FanDuel blackjack games.
Create a FanDuel Account
If you want to deposit at FanDuel and do not have an account already, you will be pleased to know that the registration process at FanDuel is straightforward. New users can join directly via the website or by using the FanDuel app. This step by step guide will help you sign up at the casino site so you can make a deposit later and start playing.
- Visit FanDuel and find the ‘Register’ button. Click on it to start
- To create a new account, you will be prompted to provide several personal information, including full name, address, email, mobile number, SSN, etc. These are essential to ensure your payments are performed through accounts associated with you only.
- Then you must verify your account and visit the cashier section as noted in the previous section and follow the deposit steps. The deposit process is identical online, on mobile, or through the FanDuel app.
- Fund your account and start playing.
Once you’re registered and logged in, you can deposit into your account to add funds and start betting. Money orders are completed instantly, but before you start placing wagers, we’d suggest taking a look at the promotions area. FanDuel is a generous casino with plenty of free bets and a rewarding deposit bonus offer for new customers you shouldn’t miss. You can learn more about the FanDuel Casino promo code through our guide.
A Closer Look Into FanDuel Deposit Methods
Once you’ve got your profile all set up and running, you should take a look at the payment methods to add funds to it. Some players like to use bank transfers, others prefer their PayPal account. The good news is that the list of FanDuel payment methods is diverse so customers get to choose what’s best for them.
Below we’ll take a look at each payment provider available at the popular online casino site.
- Online bank transfer: online bank transfers are a popular way to make a deposit at casinosites such as FanDuel. They are completed instantly unlike in the past and are the safest payment method as well. To make a deposit with your bank account, you’ll need the checking account number. Select bank transfer from the list of options, find your bank, connect it to the service, and enter the desired deposit amount.
- Credit and debit cards: Visa and Mastercard remain the top deposit options for US FanDuel bettors. They are easy to use on the go and offer reasonable limits and transaction times which make them a fan favorite.
- PayPal: the safest and biggest e-wallet you can use to fund your FanDuel account. PayPal is a global leader in online payments and as such, it’s a favorite of many of the casinos’ clients.
- PayNearMe: funding your FanDuel casino account is also possible via PayNearMe. Enter the phone number or email associated with your account to generate a code, then go to a FanDuel location and show it to the cashier to fund your account. This option is limited to $500 per deposit.
- eCheck: uses your checking account to add funds to your account. It is also referred to as an ACH transaction in some banks. This option is commonly used for racing at FanDuel.
- Venmo: Venmo is a PayPal service that is used to fund your PayPal account. Once that’s done, you can choose PayPay from the FanDuel payment methods and add funds to your account.
- FanDuel prepaid card: the FanDuel prepaid card is a special card connected to the Play+ service. You can apply for the card at the website and use it as both a deposit and withdrawal method.
Which is the Best FanDuel Payment Method?
Which payment method is best for you to use at FanDuel? That depends. Most players will never trade the security of bank transfers for another option. However, e-wallets offer faster FanDuel withdrawals, and that’s something many customers are looking toward.
Keep in mind that offers such as the first deposit bonus are not available with all payment options. If you ask most players, they will recommend PayPal for casino deposits, but we recommend going with your preferred FanDuel deposit options.
Potential FanDuel Deposit Issues
If you’ve successfully made a FanDuel deposit and the money’s still not showing up, there might be a problem with the payment service or the online casino itself. In this case, you should get in touch with the customer support team to find a solution to the FanDuel app issue.
Deposit issues can also be related to geolocation issues or minimum deposits. Some of the payment options we mentioned above are not available in all states. Also, if your deposit doesn’t pass, make sure you’ve covered the minimum deposits.
For any other issue, we recommend contacting the 24/7 customer support team.
The popular casino site has quite a handy Help Center where you should find answers to the most common questions and issues. You can also get in touch via email or live chat for any issues you might experience with the FanDuel Casino site.
FanDuel Withdrawal Options
|Withdrawal Options||Processing time|
|eCheck||Up to 14 days after approval|
|venmo||up to 48 hours|
|PayPal account||up to 48 hours|
|FanDuel Prepaid card||up to 48 hours|
|Online banking||3-5 days|
The above are the methods that you can use to withdraw funds from FanDuel Casino. Normally, the processing times are higher compared to the deposit methods, but along the lines of other legal US online casinos.
Does FanDuel accept PayPal deposits?
Yes, it does. The famous sports betting and casino site has PayPal on its payments list, and it’s one of the favorites among players. It’s easy to use, fast, reliable, and convenient, not to mention that the withdrawal times are faster than other options.
What is the minimum deposit at FanDuel?
The minimum deposit for all FanDuel payment methods is $10. That’s low enough for most bettors to start their journey at the casino.
Can I deposit at FanDuel with a debit card?
Absolutely. FanDuel accepts both Mastercard and Visa for deposits and withdrawals. Unfortunately, it doesn’t accept Amex.
Are there any FanDuel deposit fees?
No, the casino does not charge fees on any of the options you can use to add funds to your account. If a fee shows up charged on your account, it’s not from the operator’s side.
Is there a FanDuel prepaid card?
Yes, there is. The FanDuel prepaid card is available to all customers. You can use it as an alternative to PayPal withdrawals and to fund your account with ease.
Is there a Neteller payment option at FanDuel ?
No, Neteller is not on the list of FanDuel payment options. Neither is Skrill, but you have PayPal as the alternative.
How long do FanDuel deposits take?
FanDuel deposits are instant unless you’re using eCheck. As soon as you enter your desired amount, the money will be at your disposal right away.
Are there FanDuel locations to pay with cash?
US players can use PayNearMe to fund their accounts from land-based locations and spend them online. This deposit option is limited to $500 per deposit, so it might not be suitable for high rollers.
What FanDuel bonus is there for the first deposit?
FanDuel has a $1,000 risk-free day for new punters that covers up to $1,000 in losses when you join the casino. For example, if you deposit and wager $100 and you loses, the casino will give you $100 in return.
Can I pay at FanDuel with Play+ card?
Yes, you can use Play+ at FanDuel to make fast, secure, and safe cashless payments. It’s one of the latest payment options introduced to the platform and is quickly growing more popular among players.